It often happens we miss picking our landline calls, and the worst thing is that we can’t get a miss call notification to know who called on the landline!
Here’s How to Receive Landline Calls on Your Mobile Phone
It’s very easy to receive landline calls on your mobile phone using Voice Bridge gadget. So, the very first thing you need to do is purchase the Voice Bridge device from its Official Website.
Once you’ve the Voice Bridge device, it’s just a few minutes procedure to start receiving landline calls on your mobile phone. All you need to apply the following steps:
- Download the Voice Bridge app (iTunes App Store | Google Play Store) in your smartphone.
- Connect the Ethernet cable (yellow connectors) to the female plug of Voice Bridge and the other to your WiFi router.
- Plug the main power adapter to the Voice Bridge and your wall mount socket.
- Enable your smartphone Wi-Fi and check if you’re well connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app, the wizard will automatically guide you to the base discovery.
What is Voice Bridge? The Basic Introduction!