1. Vroot Software
This is the best software for rooting any android phone, judging from the wide range of coverage and deep support for older operating system, I will lightly advice you try it first before the other ones in this list.
Vroot software as a dedicated tool for rooting/unrooting Android phone or devices can root almost all android devices running on the 2.2 (Froyo), 2.3 (Gingerbread), 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), 4.2 (Jelly Bean) and newer Operating Systems (OS).
The vRoot software was recently re-branded and code-named iRoot, the latest version of the app can be downloaded from here
2. kingoapp Root Software [Roots with or Without a Computer]
kingoapp is a big player among computer software to root and unroot any android phone. It works seamlessly with all major brands of Android phones, tablets and other devices.
Kingo root app works best for computers that are connected to the internet. It is required that your computer remains connected to the internet before launching the kingo root software.
Click the root button to root the connected device once the kingo root software has detected it.
- How to Root Android with Kingo App
- Download the latest version of Kingoapp from here or from the mirror website at http://kingoroot.org/kingo-root.
- Ensure that your phone or computer is connected to the internet.
- Install the Kingoapp or rooting software (depending on if you are rooting with or without the PC).
- Launch from the home screen icon and click on the root button command to get root access.
- Use the root checker app (linked above) to confirm that your phone is now rooted fully.
3. SRSRoot Software
You can root lots of android phones and devices with it. As a one-click root solution, it only needs you to download the app, install, launch and follow the on-screen instruction to complete rooting with SRS rooting method.
Download Link: http://www.srsroot.com/
4.Framaroot (apk) App (Roots without a PC)
Framaroot is is the best app so far for rooting and unrooting android without a computer. It has support for even the latest android OS.
Rooting and unrooting with Framaroot is as easy as installing the app ==>launching ==> and choosing from the list of available exploits.
- How to Root with FramaRoot APK
- Download the latest version of framaroot apk from here.
- Send it to your phone or device (if downloaded with a PC) and make sure that the apk is in your phone’s memory.
- Install the framaroot app (after enabling unknown sources for your device).
- Launch the app from your home screen icon and select the install superuser option present in app’s screen.
- Select an Exploit (List of exploit methods for device and processor types would be listed at the end of this guide to serve as a pointer in helping you select the best exploit for your phone) and complete the actions.
- Wait for the Success, SU binary and superuser installed message that confirms that your phone is now rooted.
- Restart the device and launch the rooter checker to re-confirm your phone is rooted completely.
5. KingRoot [Roots With or Without a Computer]
KingRoot is as potent as iRoot and KingoRoot apps. The software is light-weighted and worked flawlessly on some selected models of MTK devices we used for testing out their performance and reliability.
To root with KingRoot software or app, all you need do is ==> visit http://kingroot.net with your smartphone or computer ==> hit the corresponding download button from the download options and ==> complete the rooting process from the GUI of the app. Install the root checker app to confirm that your device is now completely rooted.