To share Mobile Internet connections with your friends you need to Create a Portable Wi-Fi hotspot,to know How? Check below..!!
Creating Wi-Fi hotspot on Android is so easy. Follow these simple steps one by one to create Wi-Fi Hot spot.
Steps to Turn on Wi-Fi HotSpot on Android:
We are showing you here the steps in enabling the Portable Wi-Fi hotspot in latest versions of Android. Enabling on the old one is also quite similar.
- Go to “Settings” Menu on your Phone.
- Now find the option “Wireless and Networks” and hit(tap) on it.
- Now Here you will be able to see the option “Tethering and Portable HotSpot” option which can let you to enable the portable Wi-Fi hotspot on your Android!
- Now Tap the option “Portable Wi-Fi HotSpot” to tick.
- If you want to change the Name and Password of your portable Wi-Fi then Tap Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot Settings and now Edit the Name, Password and Security setting from this option.
Points to Remember While Enabling Wi-Fi hotspot on your Android Mobile:
- Turn off the Wi-Fi after completing your work, because turning on Portable Wi-Fi on your mobile can drain your phone’s battery and decrease the battery life.
- Use the Strong Password before turning on portable Wi-Fi
- Note Some Mobile Carriers charge extra for this feature! So please know well about your data plans.