Tips and Tricks
by Admin / 421 Views
by Admin / 10,608 Views
First you got to find out the IP address of that User.-To Do so we will be using “netstat” command in windows.
If you want to know the IP address of a specific person on facebook or orkut or any chat service, there is only one way:
Step 1: Just invite or ping him for a chat and while chat is ON open ‘Command Prompt‘ on your PC (Start >Run>cmd).
Note: before trying this make sure you close all the other tabs in your browser, and only keep facebook open. Also if possible delete all the history and cache from your browser.
When command prompt opens Type the following command and hit Enter.
- netstat -an
And you will get all established connections IP addresses there. Note down all the suspicious IP’s.
Step 2:The Next Step is to Trace that user using his IP address.
To do so we will be using IP tracer service. Go to the below address and paste the IP address in the box that says “lookup this ip or website”, and it will show you the location of the user.
It will show you all the information about that user along with his ISP and a Location in the MAP. Now in the MAP Just click on “click for big ip address location” in the big picture you can actually zoom in. and try to recognize the area. If any serious matter just note down the ISP details in that page and contact them about the IP. They will respond you.
Other netstat commands:
- -a Displays all connections and listening ports.
- -e Displays Ethernet statistics. This may be combined with the -s option.
- -n Displays addresses and port numbers in numerical form.
- -p Proto Shows connections for the protocol specified by proto; proto may be TCP or UDP.
- -s Option to display per-protocol statistics, proto may be TCP, UDP, or IP.
- -r Displays the routing table.
- -s Displays per-protocol statistics. By default, statistics are shown for TCP, UDP and IP; the
- -p Option may be used to specify a subset of the default.
by Admin / 369 Views
Google provides many ways to do so. Let’s see one of them.
1. Most of the users use Google chrome, if you are one of them, you can easily retreat your passwords. Google chrome keeps your passwords safe in its database. Let’s see how to get passwords:
-> Being clicked manage passwords, it shows you asterisk-********- , where your passwords are. Clicking the show button, it first demands the computer password if you have that one , and then it shows password. -Just that Simple.-
by Admin / 9,186 Views
Internet security tips: Helpful
Follow these tips to help avoid problems: Create smart and strong passwords. Use email wisely. Be smart when using instant messaging (IM) programs. Shop safely. Watch out for phishing scams.
Don’t Believe Promises of Money or Prizes. Any email or social networking link that promises free money or prizes should be dismissed
by Admin / 312 Views