Ever wished to retain the data that you deleted on your android ? you can recover files of android by using recovery tools.
1) DUMPSTER: Dumpster works just like the recycle bin on your Mac, Linux or Windows desktop computer. It is the one of best tool for recovering accidentally deleted file from your smart Android. It can recovers all deleted file on your android. It also very easy to use because of it’s user friendly interface.
Dumpster gives you the ability to recover accidentally deleted content including images, videos, audio, pdf, zip, mp3, mp4, ppt, doc, avi, mpg, jpg, rar and all common file types.
No need to root your device and even Internet connection is absolutely not required!
1. Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt and many more.
2. Recover uninstalled apps
3. Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
4. Preview deleted photos, videos and audio files before recovering.
5. No Rooting needed but if you do, you get improved performance.
6. Internet connection absolutely not required.
7. Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
Steps to recover deleted files in Dumpster:
Step 1 : First of all go to the application.
Step 2: Where you can see all of your deleted file.
Step 3: Tap on a file which you want to restore.
Step 4: Now just select Restore Button.
Step 5: Done your Deleted file is Restored.
2.Remo Recover: for Android is a powerful utility that can recover lost files from various types of Android devices, including any Android-based tablets or smart phones. Data can be recovered both from the internal memory of the Android device as well as from any connected SD card.
This handy tool can recover the lost files regardless of the reason why those files have been lost in the first place, may it be accidental deletion, improperly mounted SD cards or cards with corrupted file systems, virus attacks, OS corruption, and so on. A disappointing aspect is the scanning speed, which is rather low, but that’s a common issue to pretty much all data recovery tools. On the other hand, the fact that it can save the recovery sessions for re-loading them at a later time without completely re-scanning the device will surely save a lot of time.
1. Neatly organizes recoverable files by their types.
2. It can save the recovery session to avoid re-scanning.
3. Easy-to-use and intuitive.
These are some of the best data recovery tools available for Android. If you have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate to comment below.