So it’s all lost and you really, really want that text message. It may be possible to obtain it by using data recovery software, which can scan your phone for “deleted” content and retrieve whatever may still be in existence.
Some are free, some are not, but many of the paid ones still offer a free trial period.
Some of the most popular ones are the following software(kemiketelut andun software mertew yawrdu)
- Android Data Recovery,
- Dr. Fone,
- Coolmuster Android SMS+Contacts Recovery and FonePaw Android Data Recovery.
After you have the software, the process is pretty straight forward.
- Just install the program on your PC and run it.
- The only trick is that you will need to turn USB Debugging on.
- This option is under Developer Tools, in your Android Settings app.
- Each software has its own specific steps.
- Some will require you to use an Android app to load everything to the computer, while other services can have the PC software do all the heavy lifting. Just make sure you follow instructions for your specific program.
After you let the program do its thing, you should be presented with all the files you can recover.
Making sure this doesn’t happen again
You just realized this whole retrieving deleted text messages isn’t exactly an easy feat. And it shouldn’t really be… you just got rid of the darn thing! There’s many apps that can help you backup your text messages, as well as other content. SMS Backup & Restore